How to Sign in to Office 365?
As an administrator of your organization, you need to sign in to Office 365 for better and quick services. Here, you can also choose your domain as in whether you want to sign in for business with sub-domains- small business premium, midsize business and enterprise or want to sign in for education. If you want to sign in for enterprise and want free trial or want to purchase Office 365, you need to provide certain basic information about your organization to get the user ID for login to Office 365.
Follow the below mentioned simple steps for easy sign up for Office 365:
- Click on the option Buy Now or Free 30-day trial and go to enterprise option
- On the Sign up page, select the name of country or region where your organization will use Office 365 and language that you will use for business communication
- Complete the information page by filling up the required details such as new domain name, password and etc.
- Moving on to the next process, type letters given in the picture box and repeat if mentioned wrong letters.
- Next, fill up your contact number for updates and messages.
- Review the service agreement and if you agree to its terms and conditions, click on the Accept option to complete the sign up process.
Once you are through with the sign up process, you will automatically sign in to Office 365 as an administrator. When you have to login to Office 365 as an administrator, you will have to type your user ID and password that has been sent to your email box.